Conference Brochure for the Inaugural Respiratory Drug Delivery Now Available
Posted By: Anonymous | Posted On: Jul 12,2019 08:30 am | View: 43
London, United Kingdom, July 12, 2019 --(PR.com)-- With the rising prevalence of respiratory diseases such as Asthma, cystic fibrosis and COPD, this group of diseases are now amongst the leading cause of death, affecting over 500 million adults and children worldwide. Lung cancer now accounts for over 50% of all respiratory disease related deaths in Europe, yet little work is being done to reduce this high mortality rate.
Opportunities for drug development has effectively resulted in the global pulmonary and respiratory drug delivery market expecting to reach 64 billion USD (6.7% CAGR) by 2025. However, the unmet medical needs of respiratory disease sufferers remain.
With this in mind, SMi’s Respiratory Drug Delivery conference is set to convene on 5th – 6th December in London.
This year’s event aims to bring together clinical researchers, respiratory drug manufacturers and solution providers to discuss the current research and developments in providing appropriate long-term treatments that adhere to patient’s needs. The conference will also be analysing the success of digital medical devices and connective health technology in aiding the diagnosis of severe asthma and COPD as well as investigate the developing issues surrounding pulmonary and nasal combination product design.
Featured speakers include:
1. Orla Ni Ogain, Pharmaceutical Assessor, MHRA
2. Mark Milton-Edwards, Head of Products & Health Solutions, Teva Pharmaceuticals
3. Gunilla Peterson, Senior and Innovation Director Inhaled Drug Delivery, AstraZeneca
4. Herbert Wachtel, Senior Principal Scientist, Boehringer Ingelheim
5. Richard Marsden, CEO, Synairgen
6. Jorge Bernardino De le Serna, Senior Lecturer Inhalation Toxicology & Pharmacology, Imperial College London
7. Aljoscha Konneke, PhD Pharmacist Institute of Biopharmaceutics and Pharmaceutical Technology, Saarland University
The brochure with the full programme and speaker line-up is now available to download online at www.respiratorydrugdelivery.com/prcom2
Highlights for this year’s conference include:
- Hear updates from pharmaceutical companies on assessing the strategies to transform disease management through drug combinations, devices and inhaled biologic treatments
- Discuss the issues associated within pricing pressures of Asthma and COPD inhalation products
- Explore the current novel technologies and therapeutics aimed to optimize the delivery of respiratory drugs such as nanoparticle-based drug delivery
- Gain insight into the strategies being implemented to digital connective inhalation to improve patient adherence
There is an early bird saving of £300 for bookings placed before 30th September. Register online at www.respiratorydrugdelivery.com/prcom2
Respiratory Drug Delivery
5th – 6th December 2019
Copthorne Tara Hotel, London, UK
For delegate enquiries please contact Aleem Watfa on +44 (0)20 7827 6736 or email@example.com
For sponsorship enquiries please contact Alia Malick on +44 (0) 207 827 6168 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About SMi Group: Established since 1993, the SMi Group is a global event-production company that specializes in Business-to-Business Conferences, Workshops, Masterclasses and online Communities. We create and deliver events in the Defence, Security, Energy, Utilities, Finance and Pharmaceutical industries. We pride ourselves on having access to the world’s most forward-thinking opinion leaders and visionaries, allowing us to bring our communities together to Learn, Engage, Share and Network. More information can be found at http://www.smi-online.co.uk
+44 (0) 20 7827 6088
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: https://www.pr.com/press-release/789374
Press Release Distributed by PR.com
Read More: https://www.pr.com/press-release/789374
|Latest Videos :|
||Learn Hacking with IDLE BRAIN | Cyb3r Command0s
||Translating medical research into health policy
Timothy Ferris, MD, Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital Institute for Health Policy, presents on translating medical research into health policy. Series: LeNoir - NMA Pediatric Lecture Series [3/2009] [Health and Medicine] [Show ID: 15981]
||UOIT - Health Sciences - Research
This is a faculty recruitment video for the Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Ontario Institue of Technology (UOIT). Located in Oshawa, Ontario, Canada.
This YouTube account is maintained by the official Communications and Marketing Department of UOIT. Go to www.uoit.ca for more information.